RiverWinds Golf and Tennis Club is OPEN
Thank you for your continued support! We are thrilled to be back and to safely accommodate our guests, employees and the communities we serve.
Please be sure to read the following operation procedures related to golf and tennis.
Don’t forget to stay up-to-date with us on social media and through our mailing lists.
Please familiarize yourself with regulations below, prior to arriving, as our staff has been
instructed to strictly enforce everything AND because your safety is our primary concern!
- All employees will be wearing masks and taking every precaution to ensure golfers safety during your experience
- Members may make tee times 14 days in advance, and public 8 days in advance.
- All golf carts will be fully cleaned and sanitized between each use.
- Single rider carts are provided upon request. Single rider carts might be unavailable due to inclement weather or volume.
- We do not allow additional riders who are not paid and playing golf
- Please leave the flagstick in at all times. A foam insert has been placed in each hole to prevent the ball from falling to the bottom
- All rakes have been removed from the course, please rake bunkers with your foot
- Maintain pace of play and golf etiquette throughout your round.
- All sales final
These policies will remain in place until further notice. They were all created with one thing in mind… safety!
We appreciate your understanding as we all navigate our “new normal” at RiverWinds Golf & Tennis Club.
Please familiarize yourself with regulations below, prior to arriving, as our staff has been instructed to strictly enforce everything AND because your safety is our primary concern!
PROMOTING A COVID SAFE ENVIRONMENT AT RIVERWINDS
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- We will observe proper social distancing on and off the court
- Poly spots or cones will be used to designate where each child can place his water bottle & jacket
- We will disinfect the tennis balls on a regular basis using UV Sterile Light Wands
- There will be no benches on the courts to eliminate touch points
- Our front desk staff will be wearing masks
- Parents are allowed on the court during private lessons
- Parents are not allowed on the court during clinics as there would be too many people
- No more than 6 students per court
- Pros will wear masks when approaching students
- Our upstairs lobby will be closed indefinitely
- You may walk your child into the front desk for a clinic but then we ask that you leave and come back to pick them up
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Please stay home if you are sick
- Please take your temperature before coming to the club
- Students may not touch the tennis balls unless they have been disinfected prior to
- You may not put chairs on the courts as you can damage the surface
- Children’s water bottles should have their names on them
- Please use the hand sanitizer by the old water fountain at the end of the hallway before entering the courts
- Everyone must wear a mask to and from the court and while in the lobby
- Masks are not necessary when playing but social distancing should be adhered to
- Students are asked not to touch any of the tennis equipment or each other
- Please be respectful of each other when entering or exiting the courts with proper social distancing
- We ask for payment transactions to be done online with a credit card whenever possible
The best way to stay up to date is to sign up for our mailing list!
Connect with us on social media! We always post updates,
and exciting things going on around the club!